Swim team fees are as follows:
- $155 for 1st child
- $140 for 2nd child ($295 total)
- $115 for 3rd child ($410 total)
- $110 for 4th child ($520 total)
This fee includes the following for each swimmer: team shirt (2), swim cap (2), Finals pasta dinner, mini meet registration, banquet… plus other surprises.
Dual Meet Schedule
- June 15th @ Beverly Hills Athletic Club
- June 22nd vs. Forest Hills Swim Club
- June 25th vs. Cranbrook Swim Club
- June 29th @ Bloomfield Hills Surf Club
- July 6th vs. Farmington Glen Aquatic Club
- July 9th @ Woodside Athletic Club
Mini Meets and Finals Schedule
- Special Olympics Meet: June 6th
- 8 & Under Mini Meet @ WAC: June 13th
- 11 & Up Mini Meet @ BHAC: June 20th
- 9/10 Mini Meet @ FGAC: June 27th
- B Finals: July 18th
- A Finals: July 25th and 26th
- 8 & U: Monday to Saturday from 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- 9-10: Monday to Saturday from 9:45 am-11:00 am
- 11-12: Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am-10:00 am
- 13 & Up: Monday to Saturday from 7:00 am-9:00 am
- Jr. Cudas: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 10:30 am-11:00 am
EvaluationAll new nine and under swimmers must be evaluated by the coaching staff before registering for the swim team. To be a member of the team your child must swim one length of the pool (25 m), front crawl with their face in the water and side breathing.
Please arrive 15 mins early to sign in. Your child should come in a bathing suit with goggles and hair tied back (preferably in a cap). Once your child has been evaluated by the coaches, you may then register for the swim team. If our coaches feel your child is not ready for the competitive swim team please consider signing them up for our Jr. Cudas.
The Jr. Cudas (pre-team) provides a great development experience for our younger swimmers and inexperienced swimmers and is a common coaching approach at many swim and country clubs.
The swimmers will receive coaching personalized to their current skill level, as well as receive more focused attention on safety. Please be aware that pre-team is not swimming lessons.
By the end of the season, the goal of our Jr. Cudas is for each child to be able to swim one length (25m) of the pool freestyle with side breathing. They will also have the opportunity to participate in the final home meet of the season.
The cost of the Jr. Cudas will be a reduced rate of $100 and will include a cap and team shirt. However, pre-teamers will not participate in our Buddy program.